5 Tricks to Solve Recurring Acne Problems
by Alesha Wilson
Don’t you just hate it when acne breakout forces you to hide out in your room or miss an important event? Why is it that every acne treatment you use tend to be ineffective against this irritating problem? Don’t you just envy those people who have clear skin and do not worry about breakouts? These may be their secrets:
1. Use tea tree extract. This is one of the most effective products present when it comes to acne removal. Just a dab of tea tree extract can easily dry out your pimples and acne. The next day, you can wake up to clearer skin without any scars left behind.
2. Use the cleansing product that matches your skin type. If you have oily skin, you need to find products specifically created for that skin type. Choosing a product that doesn’t match your type of skin may cause dried out or oily skin, which will eventually become breeding ground of bacteria and become prone to acne.
3. Avoid dirty surroundings. Your skin consists of pores, and these pores can be clogged by dirt. If you are in a smoky or dirty surrounding, impurities can find their way in your pores, and that is the beginning of the swelling that eventually develops to acne. To prevent this, you should wash your face with a solution that reaches the pores and unclogs them.
4. Do not eat oily foods. If you have gone to a dermatology clinic, they will tell you that the oil in your food actually get into your pores. Are you wondering why your skin is extremely oily these days? You might have to lay low on the fried pork rinds.
5. Moisturize your skin regularly. Even if you have oily skin, you should not stop at using a drying out solution. Your regime should consist of cleansing your skin and regulating its oil production, then using a moisturizer afterwards to replenish the natural protection of your skin.
Alesha Wilson is a staff writer at RockwellNutrition.com. Rockwell Nutrition is a leading online retailer of Pharmax supplements.